There are many ways to contact Higher Kinnerton Community Council. You can find us on Facebook or email an individual councillor via our councillor profile page.

Community Councils are the lowest tier of local government within Wales. Our role is to serve our local communities at the ‘grass roots’ level. For topics such as Education, Waste and Housing Flintshire County Council will be better placed to assist you.

For constituency matters the MP for Alyn & Deeside is Mark Tami.


You can contact any individual council member via our councillor profile page. Alternatively, you can reach out to the council via email on


If you need to speak to someone on the telephone please contact Liz Corner, our Council Clerk, on 01244 660277.

Correspondence Address

If you need to get in touch with us via traditional mail please do so at the following address:

13 Deans Way,
Higher Kinnerton,